[ragel-users] Bug in Go support of $err

Graham Miller graham.miller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:22:35 UTC 2010

I found a bug in the Go language branch of ragel.  I didn't see a public
issue tracker, so I thought I'd post it here.  I've attached an input file
that you can compile with the following command line:

ragel -G2 -Z -o errorbug.go errorbug.rl

The problem is that the line reference comments associated with the $err
action start with the wrong comment marker.  That is, they should start with
'//' and they start with '#'.  Most of these comments do have the correct
comment marker, as the problem only occurs when I add a $err action to my
FSM.

graham