[ragel-users] ragel didn't rename data variable for C# code.

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Wed Apr 6 22:19:09 UTC 2011

Hi Denis,

Sorry for the delay ... been working like a crazy person on another
project: a protocol for social networking called DSNP. There are a
number of people trying to do this right now, so it's getting most of my
attention. If I don't finish off my project, someone else will beat me
to it.

So anyways, confirmed as a bug. Thank you for reporting it. It will be
fixed ASAP.

http://www.complang.org/redmine/issues/250

-Adrian

--