[ragel-users] BUG while processing import directive

ragel-user at jgoettgens.de ragel-user at jgoettgens.de
Mon Jul 11 15:07:47 UTC 2011

Denis,

The VS version has been updated to properly take of '\' in file names, even
for the import statement. Unfortunately this does not solve you problem. I
found that bogus imports cause an exception inside the function do_scan()
triggered by line "int len = input.gcount()".

I have also added the early return statement as you suggested. At least with
the simple test project inside Ragel\tests Ragel no longer crashes.

jg