[ragel-users] Go code generations

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Tue Jul 19 03:46:17 UTC 2011

Strict policy of no ETAs for open source, I'm sure you understand.
Unless you want to pay me of course ... :)

But that said, it will probably get done soonish because I'm currently
working on ragel 7.0, including the code generators. It will be a good
time to get it done.

-Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian D. Thurston