[ragel-users] Parsing PokerHand-History file (kind of log file withactions)

Jens Saathoff jensesaat at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 25 08:30:14 UTC 2011

Hi! Thank you very much for your answer.
Very nice. But there's a point that's against simple tokenizing...to much
or's.
What does it mean? A file can begin with Game or Spiel (Game in German) and
more like currencies ($,€). I think tokenizing will be a bit ugly for that.

Can you tell me how to solve the line with raise with ragel?

raiseaction = any+ space 'raises $' digit+ space 'to' space '$' digit+ (but
any does consume the raises, too)

How would you set up such a rule in ragel?

Thank you very much!