[ragel-users] additional plans for 7.0

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sun Mar 10 00:39:33 UTC 2013

You got it. Write out ragel implementations in some generic algol-like language, then translate that to the various languages that ragel supports. The coder writing the translator does not need to understand ragel semantics in depth, only the mapping from the intermediate language to the target language.

Adrian