[ragel-users] Issue with rust on 7.0.0.11

Adrian Thurston thurston at colm.net
Wed Oct 10 11:17:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

Short answer: you need to use fnbreak.

In languages that do not have a goto statement, fbreak, fgoto, etc
cannot be implemented the same way they are implemented in C. In ragel 6
those statements fall through if there is no goto, which is not good.
Totally inconsistent. In ragel 7 they have been removed and you need to
use the fall through versions instead. fnbreak stands for f-next-break.
It will break after the action list has been executed, instead of
immediately jumping out of the list.

Adrian