[ragel-users] Re: Bypass "previously defined" errors?

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Fri Jul 18 23:04:08 UTC 2008

Hey Mitchell, I just checked in a fix for this. The include history of a
machine definition is now tracked and duplicates are prevented. The
duplicates are tracked using a pair: file paths and machine definition
names. Since file paths are used it's possible for duplicates to creep
in due to path name aliases. Hopefully it's not a problem in practice.

-Adrian