[ragel-users] Re: problem compiling trunk: ragel failed to exec ragel

Adrian Thurston thurs... at cs.queensu.ca
Wed Jul 23 20:07:17 UTC 2008

If there is no slash in the call to ragel, which is the case here, ragel
looks in the prefix location that was compiled in. Did you move the
version of ragel to a different location after building and installing?

By the way, I'm thinking restoring ragel back to a single executable.
The interoperability benefits of an intermediate format haven't really
panned like I had hoped and it seems to cause trouble with just getting
ragel to run.

-Adrian