[ragel-users] BUG while processing import directive

Denis Naumov alexander.me at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:40:44 UTC 2011

Sorry - sorry - sorry
my english so poor :))))

this text without typos.

Thanks, Josef.

I know about patching with '\' processing.

but, it seems to me that the best way is to convince Adrian to make
these changes to the original source code.

You have you own ragel build.
I have my own ragel build.
Somebody have his own build.

At this time you forgot to do patch.
Next time i forgot to do this.
Or someone does not know that this was a such problem and not do
the patch at all.

If Adrian makes a change to the original source code - problem will
cease to exist in all future versions.

It is important to find just the easiest way that would require a
minimum of changes in the source code and will not affect the build
for other operating systems.

Best regards.
Denis.