[ragel-users] BUG while processing import directive

ragel-user at jgoettgens.de ragel-user at jgoettgens.de
Mon Jul 11 16:27:33 UTC 2011

Well, Adrian knows about the path handling and at some point he probably
wants to make path handling OS agnostic, which requires some design
decisions. When you look at my hacks/patches you'll see that I am
essentially massaging argv, which is s.th. I wouldn't like to see in my own
code (but I have no difficulties doing it to sombody elses code) :), so he
probably does not want to see this in his distribution.

jg