[ragel-users] LALR(1) companion tool for Ragel scanner

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Wed Oct 26 19:10:47 UTC 2011

My own parser generator, kelbt, has a host language interface similar to
that of ragel. It is not 1.0 tough and there are no docs yet. It is
oriented around research problems. Eg it is backtracking bottom up and
as such is in a less common class of parser generators.

That said, it is in debian and I use it for several of my own projects,
including ragel.