[colm-users] colm-0.13.0.5 fails to build on Gentoo Prefix on 32bit OS on a VM

Sam Pfeiffer sammypfeiffer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 05:42:13 UTC 2018

Hello,

I made a Docker image that you may use to (hopefully) quickly reproduce the
bug. The instructions on how to use it are here:

https://github.com/awesomebytes/colm_docker

Mainly:

docker pull awesomebytes/colm_environment:1

docker run --privileged -v $HOME:/shared -it awesomebytes/colm_environment:1

./COLM-start

su - abuild

cd ~/rpmbuild/BUILD/colm-0.13.0.5
make clean
./configure
make

Extra info is in the README of the github repo.

Thank you for taking a look into it again!