[colm-users] colm-0.13.0.5 fails to build on Gentoo Prefix on 32bit OS on a VM

Adrian Thurston thurston at colm.net
Mon Apr 30 15:33:02 UTC 2018

Okay thanks. I haven't used docker before (although a huge fan of linux
namespaces). I'm assuming I need to do a lot of downloading to get this
going? I'm not currently on a good internet connection, and I'm stuck on
a very old laptop after leaving my good one on the top of my car and
getting on the highway. Is there anything about this docker image that
expires?

 --

  SAMMY PFEIFFER
PhD Candidate at The Magic Lab within UTS.

Links:
------
[2] https://github.com/awesomebytes/colm_docker
[3] http://www.colm.net/pipermail/colm-users/2017-June/000175.html