[ragel-users] Re: Generating Java source code

Colin Fleming colin.mailingl... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:39:45 UTC 2006

Haha, I don't think that limit is going anywhere. But the patch I
provided works pretty well, and I'm hopefully going to improve it some
more soon. But even without the patch, the Mongrel parser should work
fine, it's small.

In my experience, the Java generation works ok if you don't use any of
the more esoteric features of Ragel. I haven't used the last couple of
versions though, I plan to get more involved now I'm back from
vacation.

Cheers,
Colin