fcall legal in scanner?

Carlos Antunes cmantu... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:12:38 UTC 2006

Hello!

First of all I'd like to thank Adrian Thurston for a very nice piece of
software. I had been looking for quite some time for something like
Ragel and it was with glee that I was able to finally find it!

I've been playing with the scanner construct and found some strange
behavior when using fcall in action code, followed by a fret. After the
fret, the scanner no longer properly matches all the patterns. However,
if I use an fgoto in action code and then another fgoto to return to
the scanner, things work well. So, my question is, is fcall legal or am
I potentially stumbling on a bug?

Thanks!

Carlos