[ragel-users] Reduce ragel generator time

Horacio Sanson hsanson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:38:54 UTC 2008

Thanks,

Using the link you gave me I was able to find the thread I was looking
for. Here it is if someone is interested.

http://groups.google.com/group/ragel-users/browse_thread/thread/e1179e9756f6eb32/f69f6cd013f9426d?lnk=gst&q=sip+#f69f6cd013f9426d

What I don't understand is why this thread is not stored in my mail
archives... strange.

regards,
Horacio