[ragel-users] Rust language bindings for Ragel

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Sat Mar 29 16:09:38 UTC 2014

Hi Erick,

I noticed the rust backend. I was hoping to merge that sometime.

There will be more releases in the ragel 6 branch. It can be merged there.

Ragel 7 (in master) takes a completely new approach to code generation.
Your patch will need to be redone in that branch. So far I have C, D, Go
and C# generators that you can use as a starting point.

Adrian