[ragel-users] Patches to avoid build_parsers=yes/no change at dist

Adrian Thurston thurston at complang.org
Tue Apr 14 02:31:45 UTC 2009

Hmmm, I'd rather it never rebuild in the dist unless asked for. Since
there are many different incompatible versions of Ragel, successful
compilation will depend on what previous version you have installed. Say
you have version four installed and you want to upgrade to version six
then your build will fail because six's parsers can't be built with
version four of Ragel.

-Adrian